The next version of Kodi, 16.0, codenamed Jarvis has now hit the Release Candidate stage.
There are also some OSMC changes in this build:
- Raspberry Pi 2 now has improved GPU acceleration for HEVC content
- Fixed an issue which can prevent elements from loading properly and prevent skin switching from working correctly
- PVR add-ons are updated and we're working on compatibility with DSP add-ons
- Shadertoy visualisations and screensavers are now available and they will be included in Jarvis when it reaches final
- Disabled event logging by default
We have made test builds available for all OSMC supported devices and you can learn more and give feedback on our forum.
Please note that this version will upgrade your database, so if you're using a shared library with devices running an older version of Kodi, you may not wish to upgrade. You should also be aware that this version of Kodi currently has support for fewer skins than the current stable release.