- Fixed an issue where shutting down via Kodi on Vero 2 could cause filesystem corruption
- Fixed an issue on Vero 2 where the device did not always shut down and sometimes rebooted instead
- Fix issues with playing 23.976fps material on Vero 2
- Fix an issue which could prevent some Bluetooth streams from working on Vero 2
- Fix an issue where users could see artefacts / static on their display intermittently on a Vero 2
- Fix a leap year issue preventing a user from checking for updates via My OSMC on February 29th
- Re-add missing CEC repeat button press configuration options to Vero (late 2014)
- Fix identification of attached storage devices which are rotation (improves performance)
Improving the user experience
- Added support for Raspberry Pi 3 on-board WiFi
- Made SDHost the default SD card driver again for Raspberry Pi which will improve SD card performance
- Improved NAND performance on Vero 2
- Use the Vero 2 MAC for Ethernet instead of a default address. This is useful for those with more than one Vero on the same network. You may need to reconfigure your Network Settings after this update
- Improve audio playback on Vero 2 so that it consumes less CPU and is buffer-aligned.
- Add support for Dell Travel Remote
- Add support for Western Digital TV Live Remote
- Updated Raspberry Pi NOOBS images to add support for Raspberry Pi 3
- Update Raspberry Pi kernel to 4.4.3
To get the latest and greatest version of OSMC, simply head to My OSMC -> Updater and check for updates manually on your exising OSMC set up. Of course — if you have updates scheduled automatically you should receive this update shortly.
With this new update we have also released updated disk images so that new Raspberry Pi owners can install this version without needing to update an older version of OSMC first. We have worked around the clock and as quickly as possible to bring this to you.