OSMC's May update is here
We hope that you had a good Easter.
We are introducing a final update to our existing Kodi v19.5 release to improve stability and give users that wish to stay on this version of Kodi for some time an improved stable and supported platform.
Very shortly, we'll announce the availability of Kodi v20.1 test builds on our forums.
Kodi v20.1 test builds are now available on our forums.
Here's what's new:
- Fix an issue where Wi-Fi preseeding via the OSMC installer did not work and prevented further Wi-Fi connections from being established.
- Fix BD 3D ISO freezing issue on Vero 4K / 4K +
- Vero 4K +: Make L/R eye switch work in mono display
Improving the user experience
- Improved DNS caching performance and enabled DNS proxying with ConnMan
- Warn user if they upload a log file via My OSMC that is too large instead of giving a technical error
- Inform Vero users to re-pair their OSMC remotes when booting on a new install
- General OSMC skin improvements
- Save space by preventing manual pages from being installed for new packages
- Improved translations. Learn how to get involved here.
- Add support for custom splash screen branding for OEM vendors
To get the latest and greatest version of OSMC, simply head to My OSMC -> Updater and check for updates manually on your exising OSMC set up. Of course — if you have updates scheduled automatically you should receive an update notification shortly.
If you enjoy OSMC, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and consider making a donation if you would like to support further development.
You may also wish to check out our Store, which offers a wide variety of high quality products which will help you get the best of OSMC.