Last Sunday, we released Kodi Krypton for all OSMC devices. The update has been well received, but we wanted to resolve a couple of potential issues that may have affected users.
Here's what's new:
- Improved playback performance on Vero 2 for a variety of video formats
- Fixed an issue where Kodi could crash when selecting a user profile at startup
- Disabled 'Adjust Refresh Rate' by default, as some users were confused by some delays in video mode switching
- Add support for improved Bluetooth audio streaming (coming soon)
- Ensure that ADSP support is always disabled, as it can cause crashes
- Fixed an issue where settings may be lost when restarting Kodi
- Fixed an issue where 'mounted removable device' message may spuriously appear shortly after booting
To get the latest and greatest version of OSMC, simply head to My OSMC -> Updater and check for updates manually on your exising OSMC set up. Of course — if you have updates scheduled automatically you should receive an update notification shortly.