Congratulations on your purchase of a Vero 4K. We hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed building it, and we hope it serves you well for many years to come.
Your Vero 4K package
In your Vero 4K package, you should find:
- Manual and warranty documentation
- Vero 4K set top box
- Vero remote controller
- Power supply
- HDMI cable
- IR extension kit
- TV wall mounting kit
- Any additional peripherals you may have purchased
To get set up:
- Open the remote battery compartment and remove the plastic tab
- Connect the HDMI cable to your AV receiver or TV and the Vero 4K
- Insert the remote receiver dongle in to any USB port on the side of the Vero 4K
- Connect the Vero 4K end of the power supply first
- Turn on your TV and adjust the Source to the new Vero
- Plug the Vero 4K power plug in to the mains
Your Vero 4K will take a few moments to boot for the very first time. You can follow the on-screen instructions to get set up.
You will want to configure your Audio Settings. This can be done by going to System -> Settings -> Audio.
Update your system software
OSMC releases regular, monthly updates as well as updates in a more immediate release cycle if they are warranted. It's possible there are new updates for your Vero 4K which will improve system performance, deliver new functionality and resolve any issues you may be experiencing. You can update your Vero 4K by going to My OSMC -> Updates and we recommend you do this to get the latest software. Your Vero 4K will automatically prompt you when future updates are available for installation.
You may need some help with your new Vero 4K. You can usually get help and advice from these places: